The majority of diets to lower weight take into consideration the premise that carbohydrates are fattening, therefore it is necessary to eliminate the presence of pasta, bread or cereals from the diet plan. However, there is now a new movement in the world of nutrition which defends that pasta is not fattening, what fattens are sauces and condiments that usually accompany the dish.
According to this theory, the diet of pasta has arisen, a food plan where carbohydrates take a leading role and where they can only be combined with healthy foods and low-calorie ingredients. At Dinzie, we tell you how is the pasta diet so that you know it and know how to adopt it into your life.
Pasta is a nutritious food that also has a few concrete benefits on our body.
When we talk about the benefits of pasta we refer, above all, to the pasta because it is an option that is rich in vitamins, fiber and minerals (phosphorus and iron). The composition of pasta makes that satiety is greater and, therefore, you should consume less to feel full.
You should remember that for every 100 grams of cooked pasta you are consuming about 340 calories, an amount equal to a vegetable or meat dish. Therefore, the key to the diet of pasta is to take 100 grams of pasta combined with foods low in calories.
Following the guidelines set in the diet of pasta, nutritionists say that they may be losing between 4 and five pounds in a month. However, you must follow the instructions of this diet and banish all those forbidden foods that will not help you achieve your goal.
During the time in which the diet of pasta is being performed, you should know that there are a few foods that are allowed to combine together with the main dish, the pasta, and others can be taken independently in the paste.
You must take into account that the diet consists of eating a dish of carbohydrates one time a day and second important food decision must be marked by light and low fat dishes.
The second meal of the day can include any of these foods, bearing in mind that they should be cooked on the grill, with little oil and that the amount should be moderate to lose weight.
To achieve that, the pasta diet has a few positive results, you must take into account that there are a number of foods that you should not try for the duration of your diet. The pasta diet has a series of indications that must be carried out so that the result is optimal and healthy:
- Pasta dishes can not exceed 150 grams: it is recommended that they are dishes of 100 grams and accompany with other foods low in fat.
- Although there are no indications specific with respect to the amount of food from the diet, it is recommended that the dishes are moderate.
- It is important to accompany your diet of pasta with daily physical activity; recommended is to do 30 minutes of exercise a day containing cardiovascular activities that promote the Elimination of calories.
- If you hunger between meals you should know that the best thing you can eat is one piece of protein (hard-boiled egg, slice of Turkey, slice of cheese, etc) or one fat free yogurt. You can also choose to eat one piece of fruit in season. In this article you is going to discover some of the fruits that are less fattening.
- If a plate of pasta is eaten during the meal time, can not be re-used to eat at dinner time. Pasta diet is based on eating a dish of pasta one time a day.
- When it comes to accompany the pasta dish, it is better to opt for companions with fewer calories: it is best to choose to accompany them with vegetables or grilled fish.
- Breakfast: Coffee with skim milk + a piece of fruit
- Mid-morning: natural unsweetened orange juice
- Food: It Pasta with vegetables seasoned with a touch of oregano
- Dinner: Grilled chicken with vegetables steamed and a piece of cheese
- Mid-morning: a cup (unsweetened) orange juice
- Lunch: Pasta with olive oil and oregano + hake grilled
- Breakfast: Two toasts with jam of peach or Apple without sugar.
- Food: Spaghetti with sautéed spinach with a garlic, raisins and pine nuts
- Dinner: Grilled beef steak + green asparagus
- Breakfast: A toast of Apple sugar-free jam + infusion
- Dinner: Chicken to the grill + of boiled green beans